NCIV is the only organization in The Netherlands with a primary focus on the promotion of the rights of indigenous peoples. NCIV has been working for more than forty years to create awareness about indigenous peoples’ issues and to advocate the rights of indigenous peoples in The Netherlands. Because of this, NCIV is part of a large network in The Netherlands of policymakers, NGOs, donors, politicians, government agencies, academics, companies, journalists and other experts. At the moment our advocacy is focused on those issues that are both key to indigenous peoples and relevant in the current policy dialogues in The Netherlands, such as climate change, the millennium development goals, Corporate Social Responsibility) biofuels, protection of biodiversity and sustainable forest management.
- Guarani uit Brazilie gast bij talkshow over soja en vervoer
- Bezoek Samenwerkingsverband voor Inheemse Volken aan mensenrechtenambassadeur
- Nieuwsbericht Buitenlandse Zaken over Drumceremonie
- Lezing bestuurslid Joris van de Sandt bij Speak Out van UNPO
- Uitnodiging Drumceremonie voor Inheemse Volken op 13 september 2012 in Den Haag